The Hanover Lake outpost camp is a drive-to cabin about 25 miles north and west of the village of Nakina. If you're visiting with a large group, this is the outpost for you! Hanover can accommodate up to 14 guests and because it is a drive to outpost, getting there is a breeze! The best part about Hanover - we're the only outpost on the whole lake!
Enjoy panoramic views of Hanover Lake from within the 24' x 40' log cabin and listen to the loons sing from the 12 foot covered porch. Water access comes via a new 32 foot aluminum dock and improved boat landing.
- 110 Power via two Honda 2000 generators (12 gallon extended-run fuel tank) Generator gas is furnished for the week
- 50,000 BTU propane direct-vent forced air furnace. Propane is furnished for the week
- Modern kitchen with a propane kitchen range/oven & 110 refrigerator/freezer
- Cookware, plates bowls, cutlery, coffee pot, and cups are stocked for your use
- A pressurized water system with hot and cold running water
- Indoor bathroom with a shower/bathtub
- Composting toilet
- Large dining table
- All sheets, pillows, and blankets are furnished as well as all bath towels, hand towels, and dish towels.
- Katadyn Base Camp water filtration system.
The Hanover Lake Outpost has an outdoor propane grill, a propane fish cooker for the chef, and a fire ring for a campfire at night.
Hanover Lake WatercrafT
- 1 - deep-V boat is furnished with the cabin with an additional 2 boats with trailers (one 16 foot) available for rent
- 2 - SOT fishing kayaks plus a 14 foot Lund boat cached at Mills Lake are furnished with the cabin
The boats are equipped with padded swivel seats, anchors, oars, life jackets, throw cushions, and boat safety kits. Three late-model Honda 4-stroke outboards are available for rent for $55.00 per day with gasoline furnished
Hanover Lake Fact Sheet
Surface area—8 square miles (20 square kilometers)
Shoreline---over 25 miles with 2 major islands
Maximum depth---80 feet
- Northern pike (trophy sized)
- Yellow perch
Lucy Lake (adjacent to Hanover) contains splake and lake trout.Mills Lake (adjacent to Hanover) contains trophy northern pike, yellow perch, and whitefish. Hanover River and Lucy Creek are both excellent brook trout streams.
HANOVER LAKE (drive to) PRICING 2018
$140.00 per day cabin rental for up to 4 guests and $25.00 per day for each additional guest, all taxes and fees included. Individual licenses excluded.