The Tyler Lake Outpost camp is a fly-in cabin about 70 air miles north of the village of Nakina. The cabin is 20x36 and has an 8' covered porch - plenty of space to comfortably sleeps 8 guests (can accommodate up to 10). Our Tyler Lake cabin is the only one on the entire lake, so it's just you and the loons.
TYLER LAKE CABIN ACCOMMODATIONS
- 110 Power via two Honda 2000 generators (12 gallon extended-run fuel tank)
- 25,000 BTU propane direct-vent forced air furnace
- Fully equipped, modern kitchen, including cookware, plates bowls, cutlery, coffee pot, and cups
- Propane vented range/oven
- 110v 16 cubic foot refrigerator/freezer
- Pressurized hot & cold running water (must be filtered for consumption)
- Indoor bathroom with a shower/bathtub
- Composting toilet
- Large dining table
- All sheets, pillows, and blankets are furnished as well as all bath towels, hand towels, and dish towels.
- Katadyn Base Camp water filtration system.
The Tyler Lake Outpost has an outdoor propane grill and propane fish cooker for the chef in your group.
Tyler Lake Outpost Watercraft
- 2 - 14ft. Lunds (68 inches wide)
- 2 - Lund 14 ft (60 inches wide)
- 1 - 16' Lund
- 1 - 16' foot Grumman sport canoe
- 3 - 14' foot aluminum portage boats
- 2 - SOT fishing kayaks
Boats are equipped with late model 4-stroke Honda outboards and there is a 2.5hp spare motor for groups who want to portage up Dusey River after Brook Trout. All outboards are equipped with rock guards. Boats have padded boat seats, anchors, oars, life jackets, throw cushions, boat safety kits.
TYLER LAKE FACT SHEET
TYLER LAKE FISHING PRICES FOR 2018
- $1175.00 per person 6 or more people
- $1295.00 per person 4-5 people
- $1500.00 per person 2-3 people
Prices include all applicable taxes, airfare, all cabin amenities, satellite phone use for the week.Individual licenses excluded.